GIGA Material Challenge Shenzhen 2016
- 16-04-2016 12:00 - 17:00
- Jucheng Art, Shenzhen
GIGA Material Challenge is coming to Shenzhen!
Since 2013, GIGA Material Challenge has garnered praise throughout the construction and design industry. The event offers designers a close-up to cutting-edge sustainable material, and serves as a platform for users to explore material potential. Moreover, GIGA Material Challenge is also a valuable team-building opprotunity, and a chance to meet professionals with the same passion for innovative design.
After the three hour long friendly competition, the winning design team brings home a prize valued at 2000 RMB!
Why GIGA Material Challenge?
- Discover the full potential of building materials.
- Experiment with the most innovative Green products.
- Collaborate with colleagues to compete, learn and have fun.
- Meet likeminded industry professionals.
- Win Prizes
How to compete?
1. Task is designed by material brands and GIGA, 5 tasks in total, each team has 30 minutes to finish it. Tools will be provided.
2. 25 Designer teams will be invited, each team has 4 members. Each team completes participating Brand's Tasks one at a time.
3. The highest score for each task is 100. The team with highest total score wins the GIGA Material Challenge.
4. Grand prize is 2,000rmb value prize. Second and Third place prize are 500rmb and 250rmb value prize. Each member of the winning teams will win prizes.
5. Tasks and scoring criteria will be given on the day of the event.
How to register
1. Sign up in teams of Four. If your team has less than four, GIGA will assign other people to fill up the team.
2. Audience: Interior Designers, Architects, Develers, Builders, etc. Both Individuals and companies are welcome to join.
3. Oneline registration is required: www.gigabase.org/mc
4. Cost: Free
Space is limited, first come, first served.
Date: Sunday, 12:00-17:00, April 16th, 2016. Sign-up starts at 12:00.
Address: Building F1, OCT-LOFT, Shenzhen, Jucheng Art 聚城艺术
Metro Directions: Metro Line Luobao, HuaqiaoCheng Station, Exit A.
Cost: Free. Both individual and company are welcomed to join
Food and drinks provided throughout the event.
Photos of past events
Video of past events (June 21, 2014, Shanghai)
For more detail and event registration, please visit: http://www.gigabase.org/mc
This is not a Green Initiatives-organized event. To register for this event please contact the organizers directly.