** Please note that this event will be completely in Mandarin. To view information in Chinese please switch to Chinese version of website on the top right corner of the page **
In our current times, what was originally thought of as non-recyclable can now be recycled. More and more products outside of the realms of paper, plastic, glass, etc., have a means of being reused. While this may seem like environmental progression, it has become increasingly challenging to find the most efficient, cost-effective, low pollution methods and technologies to be able to process these unused products.
Because most products are not designed to be recycled, a great deal of energy is required to reprocess materials for re-use. In this forum we will explore new technologies that tackle these issues and aid in making any unused product imaginable fully recyclable. We will also feature or discuss stories of individuals who are ‘upcycling’ to create products from waste in unique ways, and discuss new materials and concepts that have changed product design for the better.
Some of the questions we are looking to answer are:
- What are some examples of innovative recycling or upcycling - individuals and companies?
- What are some examples of responsible products?
- What does the future look like? Can we ever produce less waste?
- What are the new business models and concepts to design better products?
- This forum will be completely in Mandarin.
- Light snacks and beverages will be provided to all attendees