Who are the most inspiring women in our lives? Mother, Teacher, Wife, Boss, Sister, Grandmother...?
In this special International Women's Day (IWD) event, we are inviting inspiring women from our local community, who we proudly call "China's Superwomen", to share inspiring stories of having played the above roles, and have an interactive discussion with the attendees on the many challenges of achieving a balance in life, fulfilling these different roles.
Some of the questions we are looking to discuss at this event are:
- Is woman leadership more relevant than ever in these unpredictable, post-COVID times? And how so?
- What is the first step to recognizing, understanding and celebrating gender biases & differences?
- What is true gender equality? What are your personal challenges at work and otherwise?
- How can we all support each other to be more impactful?
- Lise Nordgaard, Consul General of Norway in Shanghai
- Shirley Zhou, Founder, No.1 Organizer Platform & Author 日日滋养 (Tips to find internal energy to love yourself)
- Fei Xu, Author, Former Publisher, Aspiring Filmmaker, and Eco-Enthusiast
- Annakarin Toren, Director of Wellness, EF
- Francesca Valsecchi, Professor, Tongji University
- Tina Ting, Marketing Director, Allbirds
- 07:45-08:15 Registrations / coffee
- 08:15-08:20 Event intro / welcome note
- 08:20-08:40 Short intros by the guest speakers
- 08:40-09:30 Discussions / Q&A
- 09:30- Open session / networking / coffee
To register for the film scan the QR code below or visit this link (on mobile).
sponsor & partner
We sincerely appreciate our sponsor- the Royal Norwegian General Consulate in Shanghai, event partner-the Consulate General of Sweden in Shanghai and the Consulate General of Canada in Shanghai for making this event happen.