"Walking away from salaried jobs in Seoul and Silicon Valley, the film's directors (Patrick Lydon and Suhee Kang) spent four years creating a film that will leave you inspired, happier, and perhaps even motivated to make a few changes in your own lifestyle.”
With beautiful interviews, incredible landscapes, and an original soundtrack, the film shares a new path towards sustainability and livelihood. Final Straw focuses on the cultural and ecological philosophies of farmers who are following teachings of Masanobu Fukuoka and his book "One Straw Revolution."
- 18:30-19:10 Registrations and networking
- 19:10-19:20 Green Initiatives & event introduction
- 19:20-20:35 Film screening (75 minutes)
- 20:35-21:00 Q&A/Discussions and networking
A contemporary re-telling of age-old ideas about food and personal happiness. Viewers join a warm cast of natural farmers, chefs, and teachers takes audiences on a journey through Japan, Korea, and the United States, where majestic landscapes and an eclectic soundtrack illuminate a brilliant yet maddeningly simple path to sustainability and well being for people and the environment. It's a film that will leave you inspired, happier, and perhaps even motivated to make a few changes in your own lifestyle. Written by finalstraw
Watch the trailer for our 105th film screening and join us to reflect about ecological connectedness.
- Join for free by volunteering with our marketing team. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
- Film comes with Chinese subtitles.