aham - Soul, Body and Environment: Green Initiatives Weekly Work-IN
- 26-05-2019 17:30 - 19:00
- WeWork@Hunan Road, Shanghai
“Oh no! It’s Sunday night already!”
We all know that feeling as we prepare ourselves for another Monday blue. We live in a highly demanding society that requires us to be constantly performing to our best, and relaxation is considered as something to be earned instead of a moment we all need. Constant social and work pressure results not just in a stressed body, but also in a stressed mind (and soul) which compels us to take decisions and actions that even stress our environment.
Sunday evenings should be a time of realigning our trio, about positive thoughts and about fresh energy to kickoff another week to achieve greater impact at work, and off it.
Join us for our special series of Sunday evening ‘work-ins’ where the focus will be partially on working on your body but mostly on working on your inner self - hence 'work-in'.
'aham' is the Sanskrit word for 'I' or 'Me'. Change starts with myself.
- Both beginners and advanced yogis are welcome. Sessions are organized every Sunday.
- Wear comfortable clothes. You will be required to remove your footwear/socks before starting the session.
- Yoga mats will be available for the first 15 sign ups only. We suggest you to bring your own yoga mat, if you have one already.
- Class size limited to 25 individuals. Payment needs to be made in advance.
To register for the event please click here: https://yoopay.cn/event/33679026