'How to Make Your Own Home Cleaners?' Workshop with Zero Waste Shanghai
- 25-03-2017 15:00 - 17:00
- To be confirmed,
To end the Spring Cleaning Week on a high note, Alizée Buysschaert, founder of Zero Waste Shanghai, will teach us how to make our own, natural cleaning products.
- Entrance fee: ¥150 all included or ¥100 if you bring 2 spray bottles and 1 soap dispenser
- Maximum group size of 30. Additional workshops may be organized in case of popular demand.
- Payment can be made directly at this link or through the QR code below.
- Only pre-paid attendees will be allowed into the workshop.
What is included
During the workshop, we will learn how to work with natural ingredients to create the following cleaning products:
- All-purpose spray: you can choose to add natural levander scent to this vinegar-based cleaner
- Laundry detergent: we will learn how to use the Soap Nut to wash clothes the traditional Chinese way
- Dish-washing liquid: we will also discover how to use the Soap Nut to create a dish-washing liquid
- Glass cleaner: also based on the Soap Nut, this cleaner will keep our windows clean
- Bath, tile and toilet: we will learn how to make a soft scrub for bathroom surfaces
Come join us and learn how to replace chemical cleaners for good with five natural, home-made receipts!
More information about the Spring Cleaning Week at this link.