Circular Fashion, Sustainable Consumption
- 17-01-2018 19:00 - 21:30
- Impact Hub, Shanghai
According to the annual bills from Ali Pay, it can be found that the national consumption level is growing rapidly and people can always find the reason to buy things through every gala or activity.
Nowadays, as the successful marketing of fashion industry and people's strong purchasing power, people are not only in daily life consumption, the consumption in fashion industry is more and more huge. However, irrational fashion consumes a huge burden on society and the environment, a large number of fashion items become idle. It is pleasure to find that there have been more and more explorers in sustainable consumption.
On 2018.1.17 (Wednesday), the fifth Impact Lab will be held in Impact Hub Shanghai, show people what is the circular fashion of sustainable consumption. The forerunners of sustainability will give guidance on rational consumption and sustainable fashion.
- 19:00 Check-in
- 19:30 Introduction of Impact Lab
- 19:35 Lin Zhang—The New Tendency of The Spinning Industry
- 20:00 Cases of Sustainable Consumption
- 21:00 Sustainable consumption action “One Year Without Buying Clothes Per Person”
- 21:10 Roundtable Discussion of "The Circular Innovation of Sustainable Fashion Industry"
- 21:45 The End
- Lin Zhang, the Natural Step China Co-founder, Director of Operation
- Vincent Zheng, Entrepreneur, Innovator, Mentor
- Elsa Zhang, Advocate of Zero Waste Lifestyle; Founder of Go Zero Waste
- Mei Wan, Solution maker
Please register via the following link: https://jinshuju.net/f/1tCHhF
This is not a Green Initiatives-organized event. To register for this event please contact the organizers directly.