Sustainable Food Project | POP-UP
- 13-10-2018 10:30 - 15:30
- Gourmet Library, Shanghai
"How do we accelerate a circular food future?"
Join the Sustainable Food Project to discover answers to this question, this food-filled event will share panel discussions tackling modern, and future food issues with their guest.
Two Days Event Will Brings
- A vegan dinner prepared by Chef Brian Tan using surplus vegetables from Yimishiji drinks sponsored by Bacardi and performance by Tbird Luv (168 RMB all included)
- A potluck brunch with free ingredients provided by FIELDS China
- A performance by Lena Kilina & ZhouZhou
- Panel discussions with industry leaders covering how to tackle food sustainability issues from a consumer and urban infrastructure lens (afternoon tea included)
Please check the site for a full schedule; to sign up, scan the QR code or buy tickets directly from https://yoopay.cn/event/32368878
This is not a Green Initiatives-organized event. To register for this event please contact the organizers directly.