The Nuts and Bolts of Rooftop Solar
- 16-07-2016 10:30 - 12:45
- naked Hub@Fuxing Road, Shanghai
Opportunities, Challenges and Future of rooftop solar on commercial and industrial buildings in China.
The Urban Land Institute (ULI) and Seeder Clean Energy are delighted to invite you to a discussion on the latest development in the solar industry on Saturday, July 16th.
In this event, solar industry experts and relevant stakeholders will share their insights on the opportunities, challenges, and the future of rooftop solar for China's commercial and industrial buildings. Huatian Xu from Clean Energy Associates and Johnny Browaeys from Seeder Clean Energy will discuss their perspectives on market dynamics, and Jonathan McCall and Ross Allan will join the speakers in a panel discussion to provide additional perspecitves on the real estate side.
- Huatian Xu, Technology and Quality Assurance Manager, Clean Energy Associates
- Johnny Browaeys, Co-Founder and Chairman, Seeder Clean Energy
- Jonathan McCall, Associate Director, Capital Markets of e-Shang Redwood
- Ross Allan, Director of Business Administration and Sustainability Leader, Dulwich College
- 10:30am - 11:00am Registration and Networking
- 11:00am - 11:15am Introduction
- 11:15am - 11:30am What to look for in a good solar project by Huatian Xu
- 11:30am - 11:45am Policy & Savings, speaker to be confirmed
- 11:45am - 12:00pm How to scale rooftop solar by Johnny Browaeys
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm Panel Discussion with Ross Allan and Jonathan McCall
- 12:30pm - 12:45pm Q&A
This is not a Green Initiatives-organized event. To register for this event please contact the organizers directly.