Collective Responsibility Forum: Telling Your Sustainability Story
- 23-05-2017 18:30 - 21:30
- WeWork@Yanping Lu, Shanghai
Corporate’s PR and communications worst nightmare is how to handle crisis response, and the most recent scandals from companies like United Airlines on customer policy and Farine on food safety show how quickly the public can lose trust in a brand. At the same time, companies like Starbucks are now making headlines by offering insurance coverage for their employees’ parents to build a more positive brand image.
Through this forum, learn how firms are developing their own impact stories while positioning themselves to weather the storms better.
- How can you leverage sustainability to build markets?
- What are best ways to create interesting angles?
- Is storytelling different for B2B and B2C?
- Florian Bohnert, Head of international expansion of Mobike
- Min Ko, International affairs director of First Respond
- Jon Newton, Managing director of Life Solution
For more details please visit this link。
This is not a Green Initiatives-organized event. To register for this event please contact the organizers directly.