China Foodtech Summit 2018
- 26-09-2018 09:00 - 17:30
- PwC Innovation Centre, Shanghai
For the first time, BitsxBites is bringing together food companies, investors, and startups in our network for a dialogue on the food innovation opportunity in China.
With China being one of the largest food economies, it has a key role to play as we look to feed 9.6 billion people globally by 2050. For those bringing radically new ideas to address food security, safety, and nutrition challenges, China presents a unique and urgent opportunity.
We present the 2050 summit—the first forum devoted to food tech innovation and investment in China. It will be held in Shanghai on September 26 2018 at the PwC Shanghai Innovation Centre.
Highlights of the event
- Panels on China’s most prevalent food system challenges, including food safety, nutrition, and sustainable agriculture
- Expert perspectives on intellectual property and regulatory considerations for novel ingredients for the Chinese market
- Pitches from food tech and CPG startups from China and abroad
- Networking with investors and companies pushing food innovation in China
A limited number of early-bird tickets are available until August 15. Register for yours now.