Give & Take: Annual [Green] Drinks Mixer 2013
- 14-12-2013 16:30 - 19:30
- River South Art Center, Shanghai
Give and Take is an annual event organized by GDC to bring the Shanghai community together to connect, share ideas, support giving, and celebrate GDC’s growth over a few [green] drinks. This is our first annual event. It’s our way of celebrating our work and what we have accomplished. More importantly, it supports our cause and gives us a chance to thank our sponsors, supporters, volunteers, and the Shanghai community with an evening of food, drinks, and fun.
We will also be introducing our new organization, complete with a new brand identity, new website, and exciting projects as we strive to move from an awareness-creating organization to an action-oriented, impactful one.
Food // Drinks // Networking // Live music // Item donations to River of Hearts // GDC new brand unveiling // Speakers //
Door prizes and gifts for early registrants // More drinks We're working with River of Hearts to collect used items for donation to people in need.
What can you donate?
Bring clothes, shoes, bed linens, blankets, small appliances in working condition, and normal-sized toys. Please ensure that they are all clean and/or laundered before donating. Focus on quality, not quantity. For more details on donations, click here.
Where does the money from ticket sales go?
All proceeds from ticket sales go straight towards the event itself and towards supporting our continued operations. GDC uses operational funds to pay for things like food and drinks at our sustainability forums and film screenings, materials for green community projects, and daily odds and ends.
- 16.30 – 17.00 / Registration, sign-in, drinks, music & networking
- 17.00 – 17.20 / Event introduction by GDC & The Dutch Consulate Shanghai
- 17.20 – 17.30 / Corporate Sustainability Strategy presentation by leading Dutch science-based company Royal DSM
- 17.30 – 17.50 / GDC new brand launch + thank you notes to/by Arup, Wild Design and Holmes & Marchants on the importance of giving
- 17.50 – 18.00 / Special short video screening + closing note
- 18.00 – 19.30 / Food, drinks, music & networking
In order to help us organize better we request you to confirm your attendance by making your payment before 2pm via Yoopay form: https://yoopay.cn/event/81083362
It's simple and quick - and you can ask for an invoice too. (After 2pm 'at-the-door' price of 180rmb shall apply)
Vouchers & Gifts by